Cocoa gets wet on your desserts? SOS DOLCESOFT!
DOLCESOFT COCOA comes to the rescue of the food industry that must ensure the durability of pastries and desserts, with a microencapsulated cocoa powder for sprinkling on long-life desserts and frozen pastry.
The reasons why the food industry uses microencapsulated cocoa are very different between them. Let's see what are the needs that the microencapsulated products can satisfy:
- prevent visual deterioration and preserve the appearance: cocoa should not become wet and dark but it must remain with his original colour and stay dusty for the entire shelf life - until 12 months - remaining on the product surface as just dusted.
- satisfy production requirements: the powder must meet both the needs of the industrial plant that the type of product on which it must adhere, so the cocoa should be sliding to be dosed easily but can not be too dusty and cause an air dispersion; also it must have a particular adhesion depending on the type of smooth surface, articulated, fresh or frozen.
- respond to business requests: this ingredient must meet the demands of the formulation according to the type of certification or of products intended for particular types of power supply such as gluten free, palm free, organic, vegan etc.
- maintain standards of hygiene and food safety: the product must avoid microbiological proliferation caused by a stagnant humidity on the product surface.
- respect the time of the supply chain: the product must provide sealing guarantees for the whole of the national and foreign logistics duration, which significantly lengthens the stages of the distribution chain.
Here is why a product so seemingly ordinary such as cocoa when it comes to being microencapsulated becomes a strategic product that needs the utmost consideration and appropriate technology.
Yet it seemed simply cocoa ...
Currency references to the catalog:
DOLCESOFT CACAO / standard (trans fat, gluten-free)
DOLCESOFT CACAO TOP SD / Palm-free (in cocoa butter)
DOLCESOFT CACAO BIO / (Organic Certificate)